Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hello Blogosphere!

Well, I've been Facebook'ing for some time now and have started Tweeting recently. Now I am blogging? As if I don't have enough things to spend my time on already? Cleary I need a hobby...wait...maybe this is that hobby...hmm.

Anyway, this will basically be my periodic, often irreverant, ramblings about mostly Geeky stuff. I'm a self-proclaimed tech geek, so my postings will most often revolve around that. However, I am an avid sports nut, car nut, and home improvement..uh..nut (As evidenced by my overuse of the word "nut" here, I am clearly not much of a wordsmith, however).

So, welcome to my Geeky little world. Don't be afraid...the worst that can happen is you'll fall asleep at your job and get fired, and frankly if your reading MY blog at your office, then I would say your job is lacking something for you anyway, and you probably would be better for it. No need to thank me...

On to the Geekyness...

No comments:

Post a Comment